2018 Internship Program
DHM Design will select four (4) Landscape Architecture students for 2017 summer internship positions. Both undergrad and graduate students are welcome to apply.
The internship program will begin with a one-week design charrette at DHM’s office in Bozeman, Montana. The interns, along with DHM staff, will collaborate across offices on a core project. More details on this project will be provided, so please check back. The students, DHM staff and guest experts will combine their design sense in an effort to provide a both visionary and contextual landscape project.
Each student will then transfer to one of our four offices where he/she will assist DHM staff in a wide range of ongoing projects. Once at an office, each intern will gain valuable professional experience working a typical (paid) forty hour work week. Throughout the summer, when not assisting on the office’s projects, the student team will develop the charrette’s design/ products further and illustrate the team’s vision. This effort will culminate in a booklet to be used by DHM and students.
How to Apply
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2017 Internship Program. To apply, please submit the following:
- A Letter of Interest describing your goals for both your internship and career as a landscape architect.
- A Current Resume including year in school, degree, and program.
- 3-4 Examples of your landscape architecture work including your best hand graphics : include plans, sketches, sections etc. that best demonstrate your skills.
- One Letter of Recommendation from a professor or others familiar with your professional training : include name, title, phone number, and email address.
- Please identify your first and second office location preference.
Please submit your information digitally to email@example.com. PDF files are preferred. 10mb maximum file size. Please no phone calls. The Application Deadline is March 10th @ midnight MST. We will review and respond back to all applicants by March 28th, 2017.