Landscape Architect Positions
DHM Design Corporation has openings in their Denver office for Entry Level (1-3 years of experience) Landscape Architects/Designers. We are searching for well-rounded entry level landscape architects for a supporting role on all aspects of project design process from conceptual design through technical construction detailing. Candidates with additional background, experience or education in ecology, natural resources and/or graphic design are encouraged to share details.
• A Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
• 0-2 years of experience
• Evidence of commitment to design excellence
• Ability to communicate with appropriate graphic skills
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign Illustrator), 3D modeling, and hand drawing
• Ability to work collaboratively in a close team environment
• Knowledge of landscape and hardscape materials, applications and construction
• Strong design and organizational skills
• A passion for creativity
• Enthusiasm for the profession with an ability to work independently
Submit the following: Single PDF under 10 MB with cover letter, resume & work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and note Denver Entry Level Landscape Architect Position in the subject line.. No phone calls please.